“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke

Monday, March 16, 2009

Still Processing...

Hematology is not particularly stimulating at this moment. It didn't take long for me to get bored. I just saw someone reading for our health issues class and now I think I will do that after I finish posting.

Maybe you can relate to this... maybe not. You know when you make a decision, and you know it's the right one... until you make it? I had plenty of good reasons in my head to decide what I did... and it still makes perfect sense. I know it is better in the long run. Yet after the fact, I didn't feel relieved. None of the "Ok, glad we made it past that and can move on" kind of feeling. Really, just pure confusion.

So I guess more praying for guidance... because nothing in my life makes sense right now. I wish life were simpler.

No comments: