- It took me 8 hours to get home last night instead of 5.5-6 and I was very bitter.
- But, I did get to catch up with a few peeps, including the parental units.
- Today I cut my hair to donate to locks of love!
- Pics will be coming shortly
- Went on the boat today which was glorious, though windy... until the fire. Explanation will follow
- I heart Katie! I only wish I had convinced her to move to Sarasota with me!
- I need to shower and get ready for the Shane & Shane concert!
I am convinced that Narnia truly exists. I believe in making a difference in the world in order to try to draw others that they may experience loving embrace of a Heavenly Father. Welcome to my Narnia adventure!
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke
Saturday, March 7, 2009
101
So, this is my 101st post. I will probably post another later tonight or tomorrow, but here is a quick update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment