I am convinced that Narnia truly exists. I believe in making a difference in the world in order to try to draw others that they may experience loving embrace of a Heavenly Father. Welcome to my Narnia adventure!
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Learning Curve
Note to self: Don't make water so hot that your hands tingle when you take them out of the water. Hmmm. And my feet were so red, I could practically feel my vessels vasodilating. Yeah, I just went there. But in a way, it's kind of cool to me. (Nerd alert) Your vessels dilate to release the heat to help cool your blood and body... which is why you turn red when you get hot. But seriously, I think there is still heat emanating from my body, and I got out like an hour ago. Gross. Lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment