“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke

Friday, March 13, 2009

Glorious Grades!

I just got the best grades I have gotten since Medical school... at least this year. Since I have about twice as many classes this year, it's hard to compare to first year.

This is most exciting for several reasons.
  1. I will DEFINITELY pass Physiology now... which means I do not have to repeat this God-forsaken year of medical school
  2. I loved Endocrine & Reproduction... AND I'm good at it
  3. I have hope that I will pass the boards!
These are soooooooooo very exciting!!
I got an A in Physio & Path and a B in Doctoring, Micro, Pharm & Health Issues, several of which I did better than average. And to think I felt so unprepared before it all came down.

God is UH-MAE-ZING.

Also, just got back from the Neonate "Baby Steps" conference tonight and it basically made we want to do Neonatology again. So I'm back to not knowing what I want to do.... darn it. haha

No comments: