“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke

Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Date

I had a lot of fun. Maybe too much. haha

Oh and yes, there will be a next time. Well, unless someone changes their mind I guess.

We saw Slumdog Millionaire and I LOVED it. I don't care what that stupid review said, it was just fine for a date movie. We both liked it anyway.

I have to say that I was really nervous at first, but then once we started talking about stuff it was just like usual. I guess it all depends on how things turn out.... but I'm definitely a fan of being good friends first. Way less pressure. Much easier to be open and talk. And I didn't spend the whole time wondering what he was thinking (only half... haha j/k). But yeah, I've never really dated someone I have been good friends with... so I'm definitely a fan of it happening this way... even if long-term it doesn't end up working out (because you just never know about these things & I am in no rush). I suppose it's not always feasible, but I definitely think dating would be so much easier if it were always this way!

No comments: