Well, today was Friday. Lots of fun. I hung out with a really cool resident today. He's from the Philippines and was really funny! He was telling me all about how when he was a 4th year med student, he would be on call 36 hours straight, to basically do scutwork-- like take vitals and measure urine output-- and they slept on the floor, like 6 of them in the same room. Things are so different here...
The afternoon was fun too because we were in the lab. We gave our blood and checked our lipids and got EKGs. It was so much fun! Then we got to leave early!
I came home around 3ish, and watched tv for a couple hours while eating embarrassing amounts of brie & bread. I decided to get some "exercise" so I went to St. John's Town Center where I spent wayyyyyyyy too much money. I got some makeup, shoes, and clothes and a book. If you saw how many bags i was carrying, you would be impressed. But hey, I do that like once or twice a year. So... whatev. I also got some frozen yogurt. Yumm! I got it with kiwi, blackberries and fruity pebbles. I just love fruity pebbles. lol
I got a book on living green. Even though yes, I probably wasted resources with all my shopping. But I have been walking every where all week! So proud of myself. :) haha
Well, I feel kinda like a jerk right now. I have some praying to do about a situation that I feel like is just falling apart and I don't really know what to do about it. I don't really want to give up, but I feel like any time I try to address an issue that's what it turns into. I don't know why. So, I'm off to pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment