“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Always check your bread

Ok for some reason, I have been wasting time today. Which, it needs to stop. But right now, I'm waiting on my pasta to finish cooking.

Last week Publix had this Italian multigrain bread from the bakery on sale... it was amazing. So amazing, that I dipped some into some pasta sauce and ate it. Then decided making some garlic or cheese bread would go wonderful with my pasta. And then... I found mold. After I ate the piece of bread. Ugh. Now I'm feeling kind of sick to my stomach.

Moral of the story: Always check your bread before you eat it. Particularly anything with lots of seeds and such, because it can easily fool you and turn out to be mold, not a seed.

2 comments:

Erin said...

EW! That's awful! Publix is usualy really good with their food, too.

Tiny Hands M.D. said...

Oh, I probably should have clarified. I have had the bread for a few days... and the bread from the bakery always goes bad faster- less preservatives I think. Lasts longer if you keep it in the fridge though.