I am convinced that Narnia truly exists. I believe in making a difference in the world in order to try to draw others that they may experience loving embrace of a Heavenly Father. Welcome to my Narnia adventure!
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Tonsils
I was looking up pictures of tonsils at work today. I googled it and was looking at the images and found this cartoon by accident. I found it really hilarious. Sorry if it offends you.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
soooo... offended!
jk. but i was very surprised to see you had posted that. lol.
2 comments:
soooo... offended!
jk. but i was very surprised to see you had posted that. lol.
Yeah I'm not sure why I just thought it was really funny. Maybe because I wasn't expecting it.
Post a Comment