“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye September

I can't believe tomorrow is October already! Friday is 6 months for me and Eddie. I can't believe it's already here! Oh man, 6 months ago from that wonderful night. Boy do I miss seeing him at church and on the weekends every week. I hope he gets to come visit me this weekend!

Fascinating Blog on what the sex industry & the church have in common: anonymity.

I'm learning to love surgery. The first week terrified me, but I am starting to love it. I love having my own patients that I get to take care of. It's scary and exciting but I am learning so much so I love it.

Well I need to go read till Eddie calls me. Adios!

No comments: