“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bittersweetness

Some things about life I love. Some things about my life, I am not so fond of right now. Some decisions I have made, I am not so proud of. I am hoping to turn things around.

Today our church started the One Month to Live campaign. The idea behind it is that we live these next 30 days as if it were our last. How do we know it isn't? I am really excited about it and expect it to be life changing. Eddie wants to do it too, so we might kinda do it together. I'm hoping this help me make some radical changes in the areas that I am struggling right now. My walk has definitely fallen away recently so I need to work on that just in general. The past 3 weeks have been busy and hard to keep up, let alone get ahead. But again, I need Him and need to cling to Him more than ever.

To draw nearer to Him is my prayer.

No comments: