I have some random thoughts that are kind of all over the place.
Wednesday was my and Eddie's 8 month! It's crazy that it's already been 8 months. It doesn't feel like it at all.
My best friend from high school got engaged Thursday night. I actually found out that night by pics on Facebook, but he called me the next day. He apologized for me finding out via Facebok... but someone else posted the pics so totally not his fault! It's a quick engagement and they'll be married in less than 6 months, but it's not shocking at all to me. They seem like a good fit though, so I think they'll be good. I hope I can go to the wedding... med school sucks when it comes to things like that. I'll either be on my Ob/Gyn or Internal Med rotation... so I'll be lucky to have that weekend off. We'll see...
Still trying to grasp patience without asking the Lord for it... because I know once I ask Him, He will do all kinds of things to teach me. I feel like He's already in the works with that one anyway. I'm just trying to pray and rely on Him and trust His plan and forget about my own. But being such a planner, it's hard for me sometimes.
Seeing some things like this break my heart when it comes to representing Christ in this country. And it just makes me wonder if if Christians would be so willing to do this. I fear that too many wouldn't. I hope they would.
Ok well it's a dreary day and earlier we were on Tornado watch. I'm off to shower and study... heading to Sarasota tonight to reunite with my feline friends and take care of a couple things!
No comments:
Post a Comment