“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Testing it out

Ok so here it goes... trying to see how this works with the protected readers only.

I got a new Mac!! The new Macbook Pro! It was just time. My Gateway is 5 years old and slow as molasses. I have to give my school computer back this year. So while I still get the discount, I figured I'd go for it. Fortunately I waited a bit, because the new super duper special macbook Pro came out just days before we decided to go for it. Oh yes, Eddie got one too for his video editing. Totally worth it and I loooooove it so far!

I leave for Nicaragua on Saturday and then come back the following Saturday. I'm excited about traveling, doing out reach, learning about another country/culture and I'm only sad that I'm the only 4th year and it's only a week! This is the stuff I love! Prayers are appreciated for our travels!

1 comment:

schachtcm said...

Will be praying for you!