“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Future plans

So, though I am not at all anywhere near the planning phase, I tend to make mental notes of things I see that I may want at my future wedding. Katie posted some song lyrics that reminded me of this song. I think it's something I want to incorporate on that special day. I remember the first time I heard it on the radio... definitely brought tears to my eyes. I have never been a big Dave Barnes fan, though many of my fellow PBAers were... but I think he did an awesome job with this song.



No word yet on the ob/gyn front. I think she's ignoring me. I've been so encouraged by those around me and appreciate all the prayers. I'm hoping for a good outcome!

It's been a good weekend of recuperation. Not sure quite what to expect these next 2 weeks of inpatient, but hopefully it will go well and I will be motivated to study! I've gotten a lot of cleaning and even some packing done this weekend, so I'm hoping that clearing up some clutter will make me feel better. ha.

Here's to another week!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I was listening to this song on the radio today and was like, hey I like it, so I looked who it was and I was like, Dave Barnes, I love Dave. He's so cute, but he looks so grown up in the video. Remember he had Rosie Cheeks at a PBA thing and kept making John McGlauglin (?) get up and sing with him? I'm glad he hit it big