I am convinced that Narnia truly exists. I believe in making a difference in the world in order to try to draw others that they may experience loving embrace of a Heavenly Father. Welcome to my Narnia adventure!
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing”. Edmund Burke
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Sometimes...
boyfriends just don't know what to say to make you feel better. You just want a bit of encouragement or that positive umph to make you feel even mildly comforted in your woes... only to be slapped in the face with reality. Now that's not so cozy! Perhaps one day, he will learn. :) Perhaps I'm spoiled in thinking he will always get those perceptions right, because he often already does. Oh well, we are 2 concurrent and intertwining works in progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment