If there's anything that a woman can say about herself that is a lie, it's that her love is simple. Impossible. Females are complicated. It just doesn't work that way.
I would like to think that I am pretty simple and straightforward for a female... but I know there are many times when I am as complex and complicated as they come.
That was a random rant. I saw someone's Facebook profile about them saying that their love is not complicated that it's simple. I don't buy it. It's never easy, seldom simple. Whatever.
Yesterday was 2 months since I've officially not been single. That's right, I am measuring the time by my lack of singleness. Nooooo, that would be awful! Eddie & I celebrated by going back to Momo's, where we went the night he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was a fun way to celebrate the 2 months we've had. :) Sadly, that's the last monthiversary (we think anniversary sounds weird, since it's not really an anniversary... so that's the word I came up with, which is better than whatever Eddie came up with, of course! haha Kidding... kidding... kinda... hahaha) we will be together for probably a while. I'll be gone by next month, and who knows when the 2nd will fall on a weekend the next time one of us can go visit the other? Not that we wouldn't visit each other anyway... but anyway, it's gonna be rough in about 2 weeks until... I have no idea the next time we'll live in the same city/county/area code/general area of the state. Only time will tell!
All right well back to pharm...
No comments:
Post a Comment