I just like alliteration. I do find that I post more than pretty much all the blogs I read.... mostly. I just enjoy posting I guess, since I can let out some thoughts that way. But I find it funny that non-med school people post far less than me. But maybe med school is the reason I need to post so often...
Anyway, I was looking back through the blogs I follow while taking a short study break. I read the excerpt from Don Miller's new book (he's currently editing it) Called A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. I'll be honest, I didn't love Blue Like Jazz as much as some. I liked it, but it wasn't my new favorite book by any means. And Searching for God Knows What... I think I liked even less. I think it's just hard for me to put together his style. But if the entire book is like the section he posted, I think it will be a favorite of mine.... at least of the Don Miller books. I wonder if it will be out by this summer so I can read it? Doubtful. But I hope to have time to read it one day.
Ok study break over.
No comments:
Post a Comment